Thursday, September 22, 2011

Belly Pics and the rest of Ruby's room

I know I promised this a few weeks ago, but I am just getting around to it. I had Frank take a couple pictures so you can see just how big Ruby is getting. I am ready to meet her now. I am 38 weeks and 2 days. She could be here any day now. The other pictures are of her room, we finally finished the decorating and it is all ready for her.


Frank took this from his height, so I look extra short and squat!


And now from my height. I think Ruby has run out of room, not sure how my belly can stretch anymore.


Finally got the rest of her curtains up, these are blackout curtains to hopefully help her sleep longer during the day.


Her changing table.


This is above her changing table. We found the letters to spell her name in Charleston.


OB checking out the crib, sniffing around trying to figure out what's about to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment